Thursday, October 16, 2008

Republican or Democrat???

I'm sorry I didn't get round to posting the rest of the cartoons my friend sent to me, yesterday. I'm sure you understand how life gets busy and things fall off the priority scale. Anyway, I'm posting three more cartoons today for your early weekend enjoyment! These all come from Australia, and, whatever your position may be with regard to America's foreign policy, and our domestic security laws, you can't help but laugh at the way the rest of the world perceives the way that we respond to crisis. Enjoy the cartoons, and, incase you feel the need to shoot someone, remember that I'm just the messenger. I report the news as I receive it!!! :)
In the cartoon directly above, presumably a depiction of Arlington National Cemetary, I'm quickly reminded that there are no Republican or Democrat sections in cemetaries. Isn't it interesting that, at our final resting place, you can't tell which way we voted!?!

0 comments: