Friday, October 10, 2008

Flivorous Fliday... More Engrish!!!

I know it's been a busy and full week for you, especially if your week has been anything like mine. That means that you are entitled to a few minutes of brainless laughter. So without further ceremony, I present for your viewing pleasure... this weeks installment of flivorous, I mean frivolous Friday: Boy, I hate having to make these sort of decisions. Should I let the flames kill me or do I go with the explosion from the hand grenade??? They won't even let you die without having you make major decisions!!!
All we ask is that when you're done 'braking' down the wall you return the sledge hammer where you got it, so that the next person that needs it can find it easily in all the swirling smoke from the fire!!!
All I know is that this sign can drive a man to drink! My primary concern with the sign is that they feel like it's the guests responsibility to "defend the mattress that fall down." My question is why? Why can't I just enjoy being a guest at the Linan Inn without having to defend the mattress? If you have any answers please let me know. Meanwhile, have an incredible and fun-filled weekend.

4 comments:

Thea said...

Hilarious.... I agree - why should you have to defend the mattress...especially if it fall down? Seems like they're asking a bit much - maybe that's the "economy suite"

Joseph said...

Thea, I'm thinking it might be the economy suite, 'cos there's no way I'd pay full price and still have to defend the mattress!!!

Hope R. Clark said...

Sonny, from The Godfather:
"No, no, no! No more! Not this time, consiglieri. No more meetings, no more discussions, no more Sollozzo tricks. You give 'em one message: I want Sollozzo. If not, it's all-out war: we go to the mattresses."

Sorry. I couldn't resist. I'm a Godfather fan. :)

Joseph said...

Wooooow!!! Hope. I guess you feel like it's your duty to defend the mattress too huh?