Friday, October 17, 2008

Frivolous Friday!

Today we're staying local for Flivorous... I mean, Frivolous Friday! I found these priceless signs that I thought you would enjoy almost as much as I did. ;)
You know, I always thought polar bears were supposed to be smart creatures. Evidently this one didn't read the sign. He could have saved himself so much trouble if he'd just paid attention and taken the detour around the ice.Hmmmm, let me see. I know I want to get to Houghton, but I'm not sure if I can make it that far considering it's two miles further than the "End of Earth!!!"And so the war continues between Mac and PC! Seriously though, I wonder if Mac paid Forsdicks BMW to run this Ad. Personally, I'm a PC and I don't wear tweed!!! Have a great weekend and keep smiling. See you next week.

0 comments: