Monday, February 18, 2008

Minutiae

Thank you to everyone who responded to my last post seeking advice on how to counsel my friend regarding his struggles with fallen 'hero's' of the faith. No doubt your insight will serve to help many of us who find ourselves walking through such unwelcome but increasingly common struggles of pain and anguish over the betrayal of a trusted leader.


I also wanted to take a moment and tell you that our 2nd anniversary service of The Well really rocked!. It was an amazing time of reflection and introspection, as well as a great time of visionary planning for the future. There was coffee, cake and lots of other baked goods. I will be posting a few pictures and a little more detail about the day, later in the week.

Finally, I wanted to let you know that a good friend of mine has agreed to guest blog for me and so you should be looking out for that as I know it's going to be super stuff! Thea, thanks in advance for being willing to guest blog for me, I really look forward to what you have to share with our blogging family. Alright, that's enough trivia for one day, I'll be in a better frame of mind to write more tomorrow. See you then!

0 comments: