Monday, December 8, 2008

Payback's a stitch!!!


So, Sola and I just returned from a fabulous 3-day cruise to the Bahamas (Nassau to be precise). We had an amazing time, not having to set an agenda and 'pigging' out like food was going out of style and we had to eat all we could before it was actually phased out. Any way, before we left I took the time to record a video message to our church so that it could be played back on Sunday. I will spare you the details of what my message communicated, but a group of them got together after service to send me a recorded message of their own. I had an apoplectic fit as I rolled about on the floor doubled up with laughter. If the truth be told, you would have to hear my message to really understand why theirs was so funny, but I thought I'd share their message with you anyway since it was such a hoot. Paybacks a stitch aint' it?

4 comments:

Me said...

Glad you got a kick out of it! ;0)

www.maxgrace.com said...

That's beautiful and funny. You can tell your congregation loves you AND likes you too!
Merry Christmas.

Joseph said...

Maxgrace, thanks for joining the conversation. I tell you it's a good thing they like me cos they're stuck with me! I must admit, I kinda like them too!!! :)

Joseph said...

Maxgrace (I hope you read this), I just discovered that you are Bill Giovannetti under cover. I am enjoying your book tremendously and have in fact been on your church website and laughed my head off at some of your videos. You are quite the character. I'd love to connect with you so if you can facebook me or twitter me with your e-mail and phone number I'll be sure to contact you.