I love The Well! If I wasn't the pastor I'd still go there. I have an amazing team of leaders and support staff and a great congregation. Their creativity makes it so easy for me to pastor effeciently. Yesterday we began our summer series titled See You at the Movies. We watched clips from The Bucket List and found some amazing parallels to our Christian experience. Here are just a few of them
- Live life to the fullest
- Things aren't always as they appear
- Wealth doesn't equate to happiness
- You can find your life's purpose in the most unusual of circumstances
- You need people
- You don't have all the answers
- A pretentious life may expose you to big cat "poop"
Have you seen The Bucket List? If you have, did you find any parallels with living a strong Christian witness? If you haven't seen it, you might want to put it on your 'bucket list.' There is a little bit of language in it but the overall movie is excellent. What are you doing at your church this summer? P.S. : The movie was a great reminder for me of why I don't drink coffee.