Friday, December 21, 2007

I'd like to thank the Academy...

And the winners are… (Drum roll please)!!!

The following are the correct answers to the 20 Christmas carol trivia questions. We certify that the envelope containing the answers has not left the possession of our (ac)counting firm of Thompson & Thompson since the answers were tabulated. We further solemnly attest that no one else has handled the envelope (other than the manufacturers, and maybe the store clerk where it was purchased, and possibly the delivery truck driver, and…) I’m sorry, I got a little carried away. Back to the results:)

The Academy is proud to announce that the winners of this year's Christmas trivia quiz are...

1. Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer
2. Silent Night
3. O’ little town of Bethlehem
4. Good king Wenceslas
5. Joy to the world
6. Hark, the herald angels sing
7. We three kings
8. Away in a manger
9. Angels we have heard on high (Gloria in Excelsis Deo)
10. O’ come all ye faithful
11. O’ holy night
12. I’m dreaming of a white Christmas
13. The 12 days of Christmas
14. It came upon a midnight clear
15. Frosty the snowman
16. All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth
17. I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus
18. Walking in a winter wonderland
19. Deck the halls with boughs of holly
20. Silver bells

So how many did you get right? Are you up on your Christmas carols or do you need to make a quick dash to Walmart and purchase a few greatest hits Christmas albums? Any way, have an incredible weekend and I’ll talk with you next week. Oh, incase I don't see you before then, have a blessed and merry Christmas.

3D Santa

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!